Video of actual Smile Makeover patients of Nationally Recognized Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Harry A. Long. These naturally Beautiful Smiles were created using the unique Smile Design Process developed by Dr. Long. Many of these smiles were created using Porcelain Veneers and Invisalign.
I believe that aging is not a disease. . .
Aging is a natural process that can be managed. . .
A new smile can help you to look years younger, without plastic surgery.
A new smile will give you a refreshing new look and increased confidence.
Always remember, Life is a journey. . .
May yours be exciting and rewarding.
May you fill it up with people who lift you up and fulfill you.
Dr. Harry A. Long
Smile Design Wayne New Jersey is dedicated to helping our patients to have the Beautiful Smiles they have always wanted.
My name is Dr. Harry Long and I have been designing beautiful smiles at my office in Wayne, New Jersey since 1997. In 2004, I was honored to receive National Recognition for my Smile Design Practice in Wayne, New Jersey. My Smile Design Practice was chosen Cosmetic Practice Practice of the Year.
The Smile Design Process - Secrets to a Stunningly Beautiful Smile
1. Tooth Size: The size of the teeth should not be too large or too small but should fit pleasantly into the size and shape of the face. The average length of a central incisor in America today is between 10.5 and 11.5 mm in height.
2. Proportion: A beautifully proportioned tooth will be about 70% as wide as it is long. You may not understand this, but your eyes will tell you if the teeth are not near this golden proportion. Teeth that are near 100% look too square, and teeth near 50% look too narrow. Your eyes will tell you when you are looking at beautiful proportions.
3. Tooth Position: The stunningly beautiful smile will not show any spaces between the teeth, nor will the teeth be crowded or twisted.
4. Tooth Color: A beautiful smile will have a clean, naturally white color.The color should not be artificially white, but should be very clean and natural. The color should not suggest that you have have veneers or crowns.
5. Archform: In a beautiful smile, the archform should be bold and wide. The teeth should be displayed from one corner of your smile to the other corner. There should be no dark spaces beyond the width of the teeth. The teeth should be evenly displayed between the lips.
Well, there you have it. The five simple steps to a stunningly beautiful smile. My studies of Smile Design have helped me to create so many beautiful smiles with just Invisalign and teeth whitening. Wider, whiter smiles with beautifully proportioned teeth, properly placed within the framework of the lips. You will know it when you see it. And you will definitely know that something is wrong when you don't see it.
My office is one of the few offices nationwide who have received the coveted Cosmetic Practice of the Year Award. This award is given annually at the Chicago Mid-Winter Dental Meeting to the dental office that demonstrates leadership and vision in the field of Cosmetic Dentistry and Smile Design along with the use of high tech equipment and great management skills and superior patient care. I have been fortunate to have been named to the Top Dentists in New Jersey and Top Dentists in America.
I enjoy helping my patients to have the beautiful smiles they have always wanted. I have developed a Smile Design Process that I use with every patient. It is a very simple process and I will describe it here.
The Smile Design Process
1. Digital Radiographs
2. A Thorough Oral Exam
3. Patient Interview This interview is very important, because during the interview I try to determine what elements of your smile you are unhappy with and begin to develop a plan to resolve all of your issues.
4. Our Unique "Smile Analyzer Pictures" of Your Smile and Face These digital images are designed to help both you and me to understand the disharmonies in your smile, and to develop a plan to help have the Beautiful Smile you have always wanted.
5. The Creation of the Smile Design Plan The Smile Analyzer Pictures help me to design a Beautiful and Natural New Smile Just for you.
Dr. Harry A.Long has been recognized as a graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson School of Dentistry, a Premier Provider of Invisalign, He has accumulated over 3,000 of continuing education in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry and Smile Design.
Dr. Long is a proud member of the American Dental Association, The New Jersey Dental Association, is a member of the Peer Review Committee of the Passaic Dental Society, a Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, an Instructor for the Aesthetic Advantage Hands-On Continuing Cosmetic Dental Program at NYU, and has received honors for his work with various charities. He rides every year in The Pan Mass Challenge, a 192 mile bicycle ride with 5,300 other riders. The ride starts in Sturbridge, Massachusetts and ends in Provincetown, Massachusetts. The money raised goes to the Dana-Farber Cancer Center in Boston. One of the top cancer treatment and research centers in the world.
In his spare time, Dr. Long enjoys cooking, biking, traveling and spending time with his wife Bobbie and his sons and their families.
Our Smile Design Office is conveniently located just off Route 23 in Wayne, New Jersey. We offer extended hours on Mondays and Wednesdays, and accept same-day appointments (based on availability).
Our Smile Design Office accepts most major credit cards. We have special third party financing available for those who qualify.
Still Have Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry?
To listen to an informative Consumer Message regarding:
7 Misconceptions About Cosmetic Dentistry, and
7 Questions You Must Ask Your Cosmetic Dentist,
Please Call 973-210-7014